Based near Tavistock in Devon, Graphic words design and produce a wide range of large-format interpretation panels and display materials for both exterior and interior use. Our panels and displays can be produced on a wide range of materials, according to the intended location for display, and our client’s requirements.
We design and produce eye-catching and informative interpretation panels for use in many different locations. Our interpretation panels have been installed in many locations throughout Devon, Cornwall and southwest England.
We can design and lay out a panel using text and graphic materials supplied, or – when required – we can assist with research, sourcing photographic materials and illustrations, and producing graphic elements including sketch maps or overlaying required graphics and text on OS base maps (a license is required for using OS maps) .
We supply interpretation panels in a range of finishes, including:
- lightweight aluminium composite board with lamination;
- “nViro” panels – printed on aluminium with a durable fired coating providing enhance resistance to weathering and vandalism;
- rigid and durable GRP (glass reinforced plastic) panels;
- banner grade vinyls;
- “Stoplight” smooth vinyl;
- “foamex” lightweight board;
- and a variety of other finishes.
We can also assist you with framing and mounting your interpretation panels, or supply guidelines for frame and mount manufacture and installation if you wish to source this aspect of the project locally.
To complement your interpretation panels, Graphic Words is experienced in the design and production of associated print materials, such as trail guides, walking guides and cycling route guides.
Contact us to discuss your project or to find out more.
Display and Exhibition
We have strong experience and skills in the design and production of exhibition and display materials.
We can produce display materials in a variety of formats – ranging from laminated lightweight “foamex” panels to easily-transported heavy-duty banner materials, and materials suited to external use.
We can produce display materials for you to mount on existing display panels, or provide you with a display panel system which will meet your requirements, for example:
- pull-up display units (where a banner is held in a casette unit and “pulled up” onto a rigid pole system to display) – for interior or exterior use;
- “pop up” exhibition systems, where a folded screen is extended to provide a large display area (which can be used as a backdrop at exhibition stands or conferences) and magenetic panels simply “popped” into place;
- velcro-covered self-supporting display boards which lock together to provide a flexible area for changing displays.
We have also organised corporate trade stands at major exhibitions, in the UK and mainland Europe.
Contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.